The company implemented an operational risk management system, i.e. the system to manage risks relating to carrying out principle production activity of the company.
All decisions made in the company, irrespective of their level of significance and importance, include a detailed report and are based on identification, analysis and evaluation of risks, using the FMEA method of risk treatment.
Application of the quality risk management system ensures:
- Understanding of potential threats and effects of their consequences on achievement of the Company’s goals;
- Identification of vulnerable processes and key factors that shape the risk;
- Prevention of new incidents, on the basis of investigation of consequences of previous incidents;
- Choice of methods of risk treatment;
- Compliance with legal and mandatory requirements, obtaining information necessary for making a justified decision on acceptance of the risk according to established criteria.
Results of the risk management process, applicable to a particular element of the system, are reviewed within a framework of the quality management system and determine decisions aimed at continuous improvement of production processes and refinement of elements of the quality management system such as deviation management, change management, internal/external inspections.