Dmitrovskoye terminal consists of the following licensed facilities:
- Classs A pharmaceutical warehouse facility with storage capacity of 10 500 pallet spaces;
- Cold chambers with total storage capacity of 80 pallet spaces.
- Warehouse is equipped with front and narrow-isle racking system;
- LEAD WMS 3PL warehouse management system using wireless data collection terminals;
- 5 docks equipped with leveling sites and air curtains;
- Storage of bulky cargoes with the height of a Euro-pallet (up to 1.6 m);
- Temperature and humidity modes are maintained using centralized air conditioning and balanced ventilation system;
- Autonomous life support system;
- Fire sprinkling system;
- Floors with anti-dust coating;
- Security parking area for trucks for 10 stalls, simultaneous handling of 4 vehicles;
- The warehouse facility is equipped with surveillance system, security and fire alarm systems with GSM alerting and is guarded on a 24/7 basis.
Address: Moscow Region, Krasnogorsky District, Dmitrovskoe, building 160, within 20 km from the Moscow Ring Highway (Rublevskoe or Novorizhskoe highways).