- Leshkovo-3 is a specialized “class A” customs and warehouse facility with comprehensive office and administrative infrastructure.
- The complex was built according to international standards and with due consideration of requirements for storage of pharmaceutical products.
The territory of the complex is divided to warehouse and administration sectors.
The warehouse zone includes:
- Bonded warehouse
- Temporary Storage Warehouse
- Pharmaceutical warehouse
There is Customs clearance and Control Department No. 2 of Davydovskiy customs post at the facility authorized to release pharmaceutical products for the Moscow Region
- Warehouse premises: 18 691 sq. m;
- Mezzanine: 2 962 sq. m;
- Administration and utility buildings: 2 684 sq. m;
- Number of floors: 1–5;
- Operational floor-to-ceiling height: 12 m;
- Guarded parking lot for trucks.
- Storage capacity: 7800 pallet spaces
Temporary storage warehouse:
- Storage capacity: 6 782 pallet spaces
- Storage capacity: 25 000 pallet spaces
- Storage capacity: 800 pallet spaces
- Installation of racking systems was done with due consideration of the mixed wide and narrow aisle work technique.
- Cooling and heating are done using chillers and a fancoil system connected to a standby power system
- Fire safety of the complex is ensured by a sprinkler fire-extinguisher system and fire hydrants.
- Alarm system allows for early warning
- The complex has air conditioning and a backup power supply system
- 6-7 tier narrow aisle and wide aisle frontal racking systems with bin location system
- Inventory management using LEAD WMS 3PL warehouse management system
- Wireless data collection terminals
- Wi-Fi network technologies
- Handling equipment: electric-powered stackers and loaders Jungheinrich, Yale
- 24 docks with leveling ramps and air curtains
The terminal is located 20 km from the Moscow Ring Road in Istrinsky District of Moscow Region, between М-9 «Baltia» federal highway and Volokolamskoye highway, near to Leshkovo village.
Address: Moscow region, Istra district, Leshkovo, 248, bld. 1